Thursday, December 5, 2013

More works for Chromancer TCG

Here are some more CHROMANCER works I did. Heres a link to their website (link)

Titanium Shield - This was really fun to make, I did alot of blurring but slowly the work just shifted more to a less blurry. Its good to show it on dynamic action but the shield design was becoming less and less visible and It would make it just another shield if it was blurred that much so yah. Less action looking than the super sayan impact XD hehehe
 Mud Harvest - This was so FREAKING FUN!! trying out some Alex Negrea processes and surprisingly I was able to detail the way I wanted. Might have taken longer than the usual but well as you can see its way way more detailed than my usual also XD hehehe I am able to think of other stuff than just rendering XD hehehe.
 Tower of Jupiter - This was fun but not how I pictured it though, wanted the bottom brighter but it would start taking more attention than the globe so it was a struggle. But I'm happy with the outcome

I hope you guys enjoyed, more to come more randomness and sketches coming

No comments:

Post a Comment